Our Thought organic cotton socks are as sustainable an option as you'll find for your feet. Choose from our favourite designs, each made ethically from organic, eco-friendly and recycled materials.
Whether you're a size 4-8 (traditionally women's), or a size 7-11 (traditionally men's), you'll find seasonal designs to fit your feet.
Organic cotton socks sizes 4-8
- Navy Mushrooms - Channel woodland energy with colour pop toadstools and playful pink toes and heels
- Mustard Yellow Floral - Feel-good socks with pink carnation blooms and dark pink toes and heels
- Dalmatians - Socks for dog lovers on a straw background with cornflower blue toes and heels
- Grey Floral Vase - Pretty polka dots with a vase of pick-me-up blooms on the ankles and dusty pink toes and heels
- Black - Plain socks for whenever you need to keep it simple
Organic cotton socks sizes 7-11
- Foxes - Foxes playing on a background of grey with mint green toes and heels
- Parrots - Tropical birds perched on grey socks with black toes and heels
Above all, Thought socks are sustainable and ethical in four ways:
- Thought regularly visits their factories in order to ensure they comply with the Ethical Trading Initiative. This network promotes respect for worker’s rights around the world.
- The cotton used for these socks is organic so, through your choice, you're helping to protect nature and the health of the people who grow it.
- The viscose blend in these socks comes from bamboo. Bamboo isn’t only a great anti-bacterial material for feet; it also requires no irrigation or pesticides.
- Thought chooses recycled polyester for their socks so as to help to divert waste from landfill.
Our Thought organic cotton socks are made from 54% viscose derived from bamboo, 22% organic cotton, 22% recycled polyester and 2% elastane.
How to care for your organic cotton socks
Taking care of your socks is pretty simple. Make sure to wash them on a gentle cycle with similar colours. For when you're feeling fancy, warm iron them on the reverse. Lastly, make sure never to tumble dry or bleach them.