Bring a touch of hygge to your space with our Scented Candle Gift Set. Choose from our bestselling scents to find your favourite three - perfect for any candle lover, or as a treat for your home. As featured by MyBaba.
Choose from the scents below:
- Rose & Sandalwood - A classic bouquet warmed by smooth woods and amber and framed in sweet fruits
- Apple & Cinnamon - A scent of windfall apples and fresh, home-baked strudel warmed with a sprinkling of spice
- Lavender & Heliotrope - Vanilla, almonds and icing sugar balanced with resin and earth notes
- Plum & Rose - A decadent blend of fruits, floral and spice
- Jasmine & Honeysuckle - Heady midsummer florals with notes of green tea
- Patchouli, Black Pepper & Vanilla - Grounding and sensual with hints of peach and apricot
You can see our complete candle collection here. We hand-pour the candles in our gift set in Cardiff. Sustainability is important to us, so we've chosen eco-friendly materials like coconut soy and coconut rapeseed waxes. In addition, you can read about our making process here.
Whether you're thinking of candles as a gift or for yourself to decorate your home, our Scented Candle Gift Set offers great value for money - you save £6 and receive candles worth £36. This box makes a great winter gift for anyone who loves discovering new scents.
Would you like to add a gift note? Add it in your order notes so we can write it by hand inside their box.
To make the most of your candle, allow the wax to form an even melt pool before blowing the flame out. If there's a little wax around the edges, don't worry. It usually melts down in the final burn. Don't leave your candle burning for longer than 4 hours. To keep it clean, trim your wick to about 5mm each time you light it. You can use your candle to set aside a space in your home (however small) to relax in, reflect or mark a transition in your day.
Fragrance vs Essential oils
We've chosen fragrance oils with no parabens or phthalates. Here's why. Fragrance oils contain aromatic compounds that can be naturally or synthetically made. They can create endless scents and have a great hot throw (the scent when your candle is burning). Then there's land. Fragrance oils leave more land for food growing and nature compared to essential oils. We also love organic essential oils, and include them in products without heat which damages them. You'll find organic essential oils in our sustainable skincare range.